Ta-da!


I managed to build the front and back of the greenhouse indoors, but it was a bugger to get out!


Once it was out through the kitchen door, the rest of the frame fell together, with no real need for the lame instructions.


And this is the project so far. I’ve just finished putting the door together and I’ll be out in the morning covering it with the plastic provided, digging it into the ground a little and putting the finishing touches to it. Can’t wait!

No real time to do a progress post, but check out my flickr account for all recent pics.

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Ta-da!

  1. All by myself indeed and I’m actually quite proud of myself 🙂

    Todays tasks involve covering the whole thing with pvc and taping it into place, whilst hubby digs a space at the back of the garden to bed it down.

    Thanks for stopping by!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s